Egg Drawing # 20080808 (By Warren Tiu) | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Egg Drawing # 20080808 (By Warren Tiu)

Pin It


Guess who's on the egg? It's Garfield!!! Thanks to my boss Warren Tiu for this nice Garfield on the egg. I'm so happy to have Garfield in one of my egg drawing collection.

I guess there would be more nice egg drawings from Warren. I guess I should try to draw better.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 reactions for this post.:

Anonymous,  August 28, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

hehehe c: isa sa mga inaabangan ko c; itong mga drawings sa egg mo c:

Gem August 29, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

May nakita akong naunang egg mo, a simpler one. I could not remember kung nag-iwan ako ng comment. Hehe...

I'm amused. More!!!


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP