A "6 x 4" tag | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A "6 x 4" tag

Pin It

Pinoy Web Surfer gave me this tag. Hey I never expected a guy to give tag to me. This is the first time!!! Thanks!!!

So here goes the 6 questions and 4 answers post from me.

1. Four places I go to, over and over:
* Home
* Office
* Parent's house
* Mall

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
* SocialSpark
* Spam E-mails
* Friendster
* Friends

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
* Starbucks
* Pizza Hut
* Teriyaki Boy
* Rai Rai Ken

4. Four places i’d rather be:
* Home with my baby Ivan
* Parent's house
* Mall
* Starbucks

5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
* Dr. G
* Marimar (Spanish or Tagalog version will do)
* America's Next Top Model
* TV News

6. Four people I think will respond:
* iceah
* popcorn
* tacK
* eds

You can also snag this one =)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 reactions for this post.:

Anonymous,  August 28, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

oy dati nangaagaw lang ako ng ganto (tag,awards) ngyn ngpapile up c: hehehe i'd be happy to do it dearest meron ka din sakin hehehe ;p


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP