Correcting eye vision... | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Correcting eye vision...

Pin It
A new way of correcting eye vision problem, or is it new? It is the LASIK technology that the military has been using to correct the eye vision problem of their staff who have sensitive jobs to do. So if it is the military, you know it is high technology we are talking about.

If you want to have a sure shot on correcting your eye vision, maybe it is a good chance to try this technology. 95% have achieved 20/20 eye vision. I would surely want to have an eye correction using this technology. It is military, it is high-tech, it is safe, and surely it is perfect as it should be. And I really want to correct my eye vision. I do not want to wear eyeglasses anymore. And wearing contact lenses is a hassle. Correcting my eye vision would be perfect. I do not have the time to take off my contact lenses. And I just hate my pair of eyeglasses that usually falls down from my nose.

I think many have already tried and tested this. With five years in eye correction, with the military uses, you know it is really safe. If you want to have an eye correction, try checking them out to get more feeds about it.
Share/Save/Bookmark

6 reactions for this post.:

Anonymous,  August 30, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

nakuha ko rin ito he he he pareho tayo

Anonymous,  August 30, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Is it already available in the Philippines? ;)

Good thing, my vision is still good that I don't need glasses just yet.

Pastilan August 31, 2008 at 1:14 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pastilan August 31, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

My eyes are telling me that I should have this surgery. But my pocket is shouting : "You can not afford it.

I am sure wala pa ito sa 'Pinas

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop August 31, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

sabi nila palaser may side effect raw, kaya hindi ako nagpalaser

eto kaya, siguro wala

Gem August 31, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

I think this one is better. Pa-improve naman ng pa-improve ang technology na ito.

Baka 10 years pa bago magkaroon nito sa pinas


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP