Today's Sched... | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Today's Sched...

Pin It
Blogging...

Go to OB for the weekly check-up. I had an ultrasound. Everything's okay. My OB said my placenta (if I remembered it right) is still thick. So I'll really give birth on June.

Went to SM San Lazaro to buy some additional things for the coming baby.

Ate at Tramway located at Banawe. Went to Er Sao to buy pearl milk tea (with sago). Yummy!!!

Went to somewhere near our house for car wash. My husband and I sat on a bench below a tree as we wait. I'm drinking the pearl milk tea. Yummy talaga!!! I felt like we're at Luneta hahaha...

Went home.

Blogging...
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP