Feeling different each and every week... | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Feeling different each and every week...

Pin It
Starting this May, I felt that each week, I felt different. I felt I'm heavier each week.

And this week, I felt I'm having a hard time sleeping. I want to position myself on bed "side view" but it feels uncomfortable on my tummy. Facing the ceiling, when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the comfort room, my back feels so warm. Maybe because I'm too heavy.

About two weeks to go. I wonder what would be "new" for me this coming week.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 reactions for this post.:

Anonymous,  May 24, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

you are just beginning to experience the beauty of motherhood.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop May 24, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

yeah... thanks...

and malapit na ren mag umpisa na hindi na ako matutulog 24/7

work sa office, blog, alaga baby...

dati kc sa li'l bro ko, medyo wala akong tulog. ngayon sa anak ko, malamang totally wala na... siguro mga nakaw na sandali na lang ang tulog :p


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP