DeWitt Watches | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Saturday, May 24, 2008

DeWitt Watches

Pin It
I came across this site and saw these beautiful watches.



Actually, I don't wear watches. I don't like to wear one. But when there are special occassion, I am hoping to wear and flaunt one. But those watches are really amazing. I really want to have either one of the two watches shown above. Those are dewitt watches. They are so classy. And they are so amazing!

I remembered my dad giving me a watch of a little not-usual-kind, the kind of watch that is people would be amazed when they see that watch. The watch my dad gave me is really for male. But I can still wear it because it is not too big. The watch is an "automatic" watch, meaning the watch don't need to have any batteries for it to work. When you move, the watch works. And when you stop moving, its "motors" inside still works, until it stops, something like that. And when you want it to move again, just shake it. Just something like this one.



I love those kinds of watches. Those are luxury watches that are beautifully crafted. And they seems so unique. I hadn't had seen a watch that is close to those one. They are the watches that I call "perfect". Won't you love to have one of those too?
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP