Why Do I Blog? | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why Do I Blog?

Pin It



I blog because...

On my private blog
1. I like to blog about my life.
2. I need an outlet to burst all the hate I feel.
3. I like to keep track of my life.


On my public blog
1. I like to share things to other people I found cute.
2. Movies, books, games, softwares... interesting to share.
3. I need to raise money for my pregnancy labor.

Yes, I need money badly for my labor. I still got some savings but it wouldn't be enough. My husband is having a hard time earning. He is a freelance sales agent so there's a lot of cost on the car gasoline. And still, he don't get any earnings for the month. I got a decent salary but it's not enough. Every cents goes to my vitamins, food, household expenses and to my husband's pocket for his "journey" to look for customers.

Yes, it's hard that's why I am trying to raise fund through those "get paid to post a review" thing.

I got this public blog with a Google Page Rank of 2. I'm not good at this kind of thing but I know I have to do something. Earning little by little, I know I'll earn some extra cash that can be added for my labor.

Now I'm becoming too emotional. Well I am fortunate to love blogging.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 reactions for this post.:

Shannon's Mummy November 10, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

Jia You Jia You!!! At least you got a PR 2...hehe

Thanks for dropping by my blog!


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP