A Private Blog and A Public Blog, Do You Have Both? | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Private Blog and A Public Blog, Do You Have Both?

Pin It


I don't know if other people do have a private blog and a public blog, but I do.

My private blog is way back year 2005. My posts there are mostly for myself only, and maybe for some good friends that I'm willing to share my life with. It's more about my life, my work, my experiences, latest happenings on my life, and those that I hate (can be someone). There are also reviews regarding movies that I've watched and books I have read.

My public blog on the other hand is open to the public. I put FeedBurner, Technorati and MyBlogLog to this blog. I even put Alexa ratings. I put this blog's FeedBurner as my signature on some forums I've joined.

My public blog have movie reviews, book reviews and some happenings on me too. But things about my life on this blog are more of a little less complicated. I know you know what I mean. I also use this blog for posting my online income opportunities. I have subscribed to some get-paid-to-post programs on the Internet. In short, I'm earning money with this blog.

My private blog is clean and cute. It's pink and has a music background. I also changed the default cursor into a flower.

By the way this blog you are reading, this is my public blog.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP