Pancake Tower: Me trying to beat Ivy's Score! | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Friday, September 15, 2017

Pancake Tower: Me trying to beat Ivy's Score!

Pin It
I slept (too sleepy). I think Ivy can't sleep for some reason... because she wants to get hold of my mobile phone? Yes, I believe so! And the next day when I woke up and would play Pancake Tower again, I saw a different top score! And my mobile phone is on her other side. She played Pancake Tower while I was sleeping. So I tried to beat her score :)

Pancake Tower is a mobile game application wherein you need to place a tower of pancakes. Game over happens when the tower falls down.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP