Eternium: Mage and Minions - Where is the ENEMY BOSS! | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Eternium: Mage and Minions - Where is the ENEMY BOSS!

Pin It
I played Eternium: Mage and Minions, Trial 37 Trial of Dedication. After the timer expired, no boss shows up.

Okay, sometimes it just doesn't shows up like instant. Sometimes I need to wait for a little while. But then after 5 minutes, no boss shows up.

I roam around the area (of course my Mage hero), and found nothing. I roam around 2x.

So I decided to take a video of my roaming around, hoping that the boss would show us. Nothing.

So I just abandon the mission :(

eternium where is the enemy boss

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP