On Yellow Light, Should You Stop Your Car? | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Saturday, October 20, 2007

On Yellow Light, Should You Stop Your Car?

Pin It


My husband has been a victim of the stop light. He's always ordered by cops, traffic enforcers, or even street assistance people to stop and "pay" for this violation. When I ask my husband before why won't he stop on the yellow light, he would say "I can't stop on the middle of the road."

Sometimes, I'm with my husband on the car, just like a few hours ago. Then the street assistance people (I don't know what to call them. They are wearing white t-shirts.) tried to stop our car. We didn't stop the car. What's the violation? How could you stop the car immediately when you are infront of the pedestrian line then the stop light suddenly turns yellow? The car at the back would surely bump on us.

I guess "they" should attend a seminar about this stop light issue.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 reactions for this post.:

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Good Job! :)


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP