Anmum or Non-fat Milk? | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Anmum or Non-fat Milk?

Pin It
They say Anmum for pregnant women. But other doctors doesn't recommend pregnancy milk like Anmum or Enfamama for their patients. One of the doctors with such thinking is my OB-Gyne Dra. Ditas Decena.

Why? Here are the reasons...

1. Milk specially made for pregnant women makes you fatter, and the baby too.

2. A newly born baby should not weigh more than 8 lbs., less than 7 lbs. is also bad.

3. A big baby, fat baby, baby weighing more than 8 lbs., or whatever you or the doctor want to call it doesn't mean it is a really healthy baby compare to those 7 pounders. This also causes CS labor.

4. When a pregnant woman gets more fat, she would be in risk of high blood or other fat-related diseases. The doctor doesn't want that to happen. Any disease the pregnant woman has, the baby might gets it.

As of now, I'm into Nestle Nesvita Non-fat powdered milk. I would still be in search if there is a better non-fat milk for me and my baby.

An Update to this post:
I know lots of pregnant women do prefer non-fat over Anmum. My OB said I don't need Anmum, just eat right she said. I think she's right. But on my condition, I can't eat right. So after taking some of the non-fat milk, I switch to Anmum.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 reactions for this post.:

Unknown December 28, 2015 at 5:00 PM  

It’s all up to you. I drank Anmum Materna during my pregnancy with my 3 children and I didn’t encounter any problem at all. In fact, it helped me get the right amount of nutrients and minerals for me and my baby. I also notice that the DHA and folic acid it contains helps in the cognitive development of my kids. So far, they are the cream of the crop of their classes. To get to know more about its nutritional value, visit: https://www.anmum.com.ph/drink/product


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP