Mercury Drug Store 5th Ave. Caloocan Opens! | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Friday, August 8, 2008

Mercury Drug Store 5th Ave. Caloocan Opens!

Pin It
Yeheyyyyyyyy!!! Now that the Mercury 5th ave. branch has opened, I can buy some junk foods to bring to office as snack!!! The drug store is just along LRT 5th Ave. Caloocan Station.



The drug store officially opens today, August 8, 2008, which is also the day of the Olympics 2008 in China, and the drug store's pharmacist's birthday (my sister). Happy Birthday!!!

There are flowers, balloons and music to welcome the customers of the Mercury branch. There are freebies when you walk out of the drug store and had bought something. I love freebiesssss!!!

I LOVE THE BALLOONS!!!



LINES OF FREEBIES!!!



And there are those free-to-taste foods and drinks like icecream, instant coffee, mini hotdogs, milks (for kids)......


List of the freebies I got:



And I have a small scoop of free icecream too!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP