Beauty School :) | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beauty School :)

Pin It
I have heard a lot about medical and computer schools, on what it is like, on what should the school have to give their students the best education and experience on the field. But about schools teaching regarding beauty, like hair cutting, cosmetics, etc, I have not heard of yet. But I guess a beauty school should be something like the salon-look. I mean, the students should feel that they are in the salon doing their clients.

There are beauty schools in arizona that have actually a salon-like rooms for their students. I guess that would make the students get ready to be on the beauty job field. Just imagine a student of that field studying and doing their subjects on a plain chair, plain mirror, plain everything. I guess if I am that student, I will get bored. But if I am on the modern, salon-style area studying, I would be more confident on learning more. And when I graduated, I will surely not freak out because the I have welcomed the salon environment since on school.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP