My first bath after I gave birth... | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My first bath after I gave birth...

Pin It
Yes, today is my first bath after I gave birth to Ivan. I'm still on the "Po Ge Lai" stage, but it's now three weeks so it's kind of "legal" to take a bath.

I have hot water for my bath. The water is boiled with tea and another ingredient that I don't know. My mother-in-law prepared it for me. Why with those ingredients? I don't know. So now I smell like tea all over.

I really think I have lots of dandruff. I would buy Nizoral when I am able to go out of the house. I have tried Nizoral before and it is very effective.

My head scalp is still very itchy...
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 reactions for this post.:

ALiNe June 26, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Congratz Marilou! sa baby and syempre sa Bath! :D

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop June 26, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

Thanks!!! Dapat ikaw one day magka-baby na ren... time will come...

regarding sa bath, amoy tea talaga ako...


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP