Insoles for Comfort | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Insoles for Comfort

Pin It
Insoles are those pads that we can put inside our shoes for support and comfort. On malls, there are available ordinary insoles. Yups, I buy insoles for my school shoes before to make my shoes softer. I also use them to make the shoes tighter.

But there are also those not so ordinary type that are especially made for sporty persons. When you go hiking, skiing, running and even snowboarding, you might want to put on an insole like the one Superfeet carries.




That pair of insoles does the trick in shock absorption and also provides balance and support to the wearer.

Those pairs are not only for the sporty type. If you are doing a long walk, I guess those insoles inside your shoes can make you stay longer. I am imagining myself using those insoles. I am just walking inside the mall and sometimes got foot aches. I am pregnant with a big tummy. Maybe I'll last longer if I use those insoles. And I guess I need my footwear to absorb shock while I'm walking because I'm heavy. I don't think ordinary insoles will do any good with my situation right now.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP