What Did You Get This Valentine's? | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Saturday, February 16, 2008

What Did You Get This Valentine's?

Pin It

image from Vermont Teddy Bear


I get a single red rose from my husband. It's simple and sweet.

I'm saving the roses I got from him, preserving them in between the pages of my books to dry them up. Only my husband does gave me a rose every year :)

What's the best thing about him giving me something on Valentine's Day is - it is not "their" tradition on their family, friends and relatives to celebrate that day. I guess there's a Valentine's on China, but not for them, and not for the time and tradition they have when they are still on China.

What about yours?
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 reactions for this post.:


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP