"The Fisherman’s Daughter" by J Scott | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Monday, February 25, 2008

"The Fisherman’s Daughter" by J Scott

Pin It
Weekly Shorts is a blog/site that tells short stories. Well, they are short but I like reading them. It's nice to see stories that are not so long. First, I really don't read books. And second, I only read those of horror, mystery, fantasy and sometimes those involves history. I think it would be nice to have such stories compiled in one book, like all short horror stories in one book :)

Anyway, I have read this "The Fisherman’s Daughter" story by J Scott. The story is about a lady who is to marry a prince who she doesn't love. And friendship with someone of different race have sacrificed for her happiness. It's a nice story. And I think teens would love those kinds of stories by the way.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 reactions for this post.:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2008 at 1:04 AM  

Thanks for your input, I'm glad you enjoyed the story


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP