Happy New Year!!! | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Pin It

image from http://www.atpm.com/

Happy New Year to All!!!

Although there are not much fireworks last night compare to the past years, I still have fun watching the sky with full of beautiful fireworks.

Now, it's the start of a new year. I hope this would be a good year for me, for my husband, my parents and siblings, and of course my friends. And I hope I'll get more open opportunities to earn-to-post online so I'll be able to earn extra extra cash for my pregnancy labor.

The year 2007 has been a good year for me. I got pregnant this year, even though I'm really having a hard time. And it's the year when I learn to pray everyday :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 reactions for this post.:

Anonymous,  January 1, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Wow fireworks! i love watching fireworks displays! anyway, wishing you the best this year :) Happy New Year!!!


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP