Withdraw PayPal Funds To Union Bank Eon Card | BERRY BLOG | ON LIFE AND MONEY MAKING

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Withdraw PayPal Funds To Union Bank Eon Card

Pin It


For PayPal Philippines

I know it's been hard for some to withdraw funds from PayPal account to their new Union Bank Eon Visa debit card. For old Eon cards, it's not really a hassle anymore.

Here's a tip on how to withdraw PayPal funds to Union Bank Eon card:
  1. If you have no Eon account, you must apply online at the Union Bank website at https://www.unionbankph.com/. You would be applying for the Eon CyberAccount.
  2. Go to Union Bank after a week or so and claim your Eon card. You would need to bring 2 valid IDs. If you have photocopies of those IDs, it would be cool to bring them too just in case the photocopy machine of the bank is not available by that moment.
  3. After 2 working/banking days (or just to be sure, ask the attendant) of claiming your card, your Eon account would be active. Deposit some money on your account. Your account have to have the equivalent of US$ 1.95 on it. PayPal would be deducting that amount to your account while on the process of adding your card to PayPal. Anyway, PayPal would return it back to you once you are finish with all the steps on adding your card. You can deposit 100 Peso =)
  4. You'll need to wait for about 3 days or more, maybe a week, before you can add your Eon card on PayPal. Union Bank is sending your information to a department to lift restrictions so you'll be able to use your card online.
  5. Try to add your Eon card to PayPal.
  6. If successful wait upto 5 working/banking days. Then call the Union Bank call center at 84-186 for Metro Manila (or 8418600 for non-PLDT or if it doesn't) ask for your EXPUSE Number (Expanded Use Number) to finish adding your card. For domestic call , the number is 1-800-1888-2277 toll free.
  7. When you get your EXPUSE number, click the Finish Expanded Use Enrollment link on the To Do List.
  8. Enter your EXPUSE Number and you're done.

UPDATE: According to Death Mark, "regarding on getting your EXPUSE Number (Expanded Use Number). You don't need to call the Unionbank hotline. Simply look at the transaction details of your eon account where you paid $1.95 to verify your card. You can see there a 4-digit number next to the transaction. That is the EXPUSE number."


I'd like to thank Minette for sharing her experience on her blog.

And also, to prevent the hassle of going to an ATM machine just to check your account balance, you might want to register your EON account at EON section at https://www.unionbankph.com/.
Share/Save/Bookmark

58 reactions for this post.:

Ambo January 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Thanks for sharing. I just did the process 5 days ago.

Cheers,

Ambo
pinoyambisyoso.com

Minette February 20, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Hiyee!

Im glad you learned something from my blog. And you even mentioned my name on your blog, wow! Thanks much!

Happy blogging!

mayenskie February 22, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

i got my paypal verified 2 days ago! I just emailed Union BAnk via my Eon Cyberaccount after i enrolled my EON for expanded number. It took 3 working days only, they emailed me back and i got my expanded number.

~mayen

happy February 28, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

hi there! thanks for the info. i'll be getting a card tom. by the way, are you using the premier paypal account?

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop February 28, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Yes, I am upgraded my PayPal account to Premier. There's this site that's paying me through their card. And PayPal allows us to receive funds to only upto five (5) card transactions. I think it's per year if I remembered right.

And I don't think there's a fee for upgrading to Premier account.

macy February 29, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

thanks for sharing and i hope you won't mind if i share this with a few people i know via email.
you mentioned that we could only receive up to 5 payments a year? so if i get paid monthly, i can only use my paypal for 5 payments?

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop February 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

We can receive upto 5 payments coming from a card per year. So if you'll be receiving payments not coming from card, it would be okay not upgrade to premier account. But upgrading to premier account won't hurt.

You can share to to your friends if you want :)

macy March 1, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

so if i do have a premier account i can have unlimited payments received? sorry ha, im really new to this and currently all payments for me are coursed through a friends paypal account. i just find it hassel and i want all payments sent to me directly already.

thanks for the very big help!

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop March 1, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

ok lang yun :) ako ren panay kapa and mahina ako sa ganito...

bali it's like this. Before I have a Basic PayPal account. Nakakareceive ako ng payment. And I think it's unlimited. Then may nasalihan ako na isang website, yung PayPerPost (PPP) and nakakareceive ren ako ng funds from them. But they pay through their card. Sa PayPal, they have a number of limit (uptp 5 per year) na puede mo mareceive from a card.

So if I didn't join PPP, I guest I would not upgrade to Premier. But since I'll be receiving more than 5 payments from PPP per year, I decided to upgrade.

After upgrade, the limits are lifted. So okay na ako ngayon. And parang wala namang pinagkaiba kc hindi ren nila binabawasan yung nakukuha ko. If I get $10, I really get the whole $10.

So para walang hassle sa part mo, you might want to upgrage to Premier account. I only receive money. I don't use PayPal to pay others. So I guess talagang walang effect sa akin yung upgrade. Pero pag seller ka, yun ang hindi ko na alam.

I hope my experience does help. Kung may question ka pa, sige lang... tanong mo lang :)

macy March 1, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

thanks for all the inputs. i will be using it for my paid posts too so ok talaga ito. i will link you up ha!

happy March 2, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

hi there, it's me again. just applied online for an eon card last friday. i hope everything will flow smoothly. :)

happy March 5, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

hi there,

it's idle me. just have a new nick. thanks for the drop and the info. i'll link you ha? just check it here:

http://idleinmakati.blogspot.com

thanks. :)

Anonymous,  March 6, 2008 at 12:36 AM  

hi.. ang pagkakaalam ko if you receive funds paypal charges you about 1.9%-2.9% if premier ang account mo.. di ba ganyan ang na experience mo? i plan to upgrade din sana eh.. thanks..

lady

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop March 6, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

@happy
hey thanks... add ren kita pero baka maya maya :)

@lady
parang wala naman akong nakikita na bawas, or hindi ko lang napapansin... ang alam ko lang, every withdraw ko is may bawas na $5.00

admin March 6, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

ganun ba.. worried kasi ako baka mahal yung mga fees. ang advise kasi nung ibang bloggers nightmare daw if i upgrade to premier. every money received has a fee..

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop March 6, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Kasi sumali ako sa PayPerPost (PPP). Then PPP pays bloggers through card w/x is pagkakaalam ko upto 5 payments lang ang puedeng mareceive ng basic PayPal account from a card.

Nung binayaran ako ng PPP, nung basic account pa ako, nakita ko yung limit nya, naging 4 na lang.

So no choice ako but to upgrade. Pero kung hindi makakaaffect yung basic account sa pagtanggap mo ng money, you don't need to upgrade :)

happy March 13, 2008 at 3:28 AM  

hi berry,

i just got approved by ppp. can you help me through it? i still don't know what to do e. how does your disclosure policy look like? thanks. :)

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop March 13, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

@happy...

Check my sidebar with the "Disclosure Policy". I put a "Some contents on this blog are sponsored." on it.

That's enough na for PPP.

Gian Paolo April 29, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Hi, do you know if they allow minors to apply for an EON card? I'm only 17 and there's no information in Unionbank's website if they allow minors to apply.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop April 29, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

I guess you should call and ask the Union Bank call center at 84-186 for Metro Manila (or 8418600 for non-PLDT or if it doesn't work)

Death Mark June 30, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

Elow, this post really clarified my questions on processing my Eon card on Paypal. Hope you don't mind if I place a referral post on my blog. Don't worry, I'll mention your blog and link it. Thanks...

Regards,
Mark Ian

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop July 1, 2008 at 12:24 AM  

Sure you can post about it. And I hope you'll get your Eon Card soon :)

Death Mark July 30, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Elow, just an update regarding on getting your EXPUSE Number (Expanded Use Number). You don't need to call the Unionbank hotline. Simply look at the transaction details of your eon account where you paid $1.95 to verify your card. You can see there a 4-digit number next to the transaction. That is the EXPUSE number.

I hope this helps.... :)

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop July 31, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

@death mark

thanks for this additional info. idadagdag ko ito sa steps. i'll mention u syempre hehehe

thanks thanks

Death Mark July 31, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Hehe.. You are welcome... :)

Gem August 30, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

PPP pays you through card? I thought we're supposed to simply provide Paypal email addresses in PPP profiles?

I was thinking that, since this post was made last year, the procedures or rules may have changed. (This is a great post!)

I already got more than $400 from PPP since I took the first post since June 2008 (translates to around 50 posts and PPP releases payments per post). I used only a Personal (or basic) Paypal account to receive funds from PPP during the entire time.

I think you don't get the whole amount out from PPP when you have a premium account.

BTW: I got a similar post on my blog Getting My Paypal Verified With a Unionbank EON Card written months ago.

monstir October 4, 2008 at 4:15 AM  

elo po, yang eon card ba kunwari pag me laman kunwari 5000php pwede ba ako mag withdraw on a automated teller machine? Please answer me asap po planning to open one.

Death Mark October 4, 2008 at 4:28 AM  

Pwede po.. yung Eon card magagamit mu sa Unionbank ATMs...

monstir October 4, 2008 at 4:31 AM  

ambilis mo po mag reply promise, hahaha thanks thanks.. btw naka bookmark na blog mo sakin actually i was reading some of your latest entries then i recieved a new message from you. hahaha how much are you earning po pla per month?

Death Mark October 4, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

Hehe.. nasa work po kasi ako ngayon. 8 hrs akong online sa shift ko...

Hmmmm... sa akin medyo humina na lately kasi konti na mga opps tsaka bumaba sa PR 0 yung blog ko pero nung mga months ng May to June yun mga marami kong opps.. so far kumita na ata ako ng $300 sa PPP at Social Spark... :)

monstir October 4, 2008 at 5:00 AM  

PPP at Social Spark <<<-- wala akong alam jan ah hehehe,, di kasi ako blogger instead wapmaster ako parehu pala tau kinikita.. lagay ka po ng mga topics about blogging po it will help us starters hehehe.. some tips and affiliates something like what you have said ppp and social spark hahaha

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop October 4, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

@death mark
ang dami mong nakukuha ah, ako lahat lahat mga about $250 pero month, ikaw dun lang sa dalawa nakaka $300 wowwwwwww


@monstir
ginagamit ko nga pang pizza hut yung eon card ko eh hahaha

I have an entry on my other blog about blogging and earning money from it, for starter, simple guide and idea lang but it might help. It's at
http://tsinay.blogsome.com/2008/09/07/earning-money-from-your-blog/

monstir October 4, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

salamat madami palang makukuhang friends dito pa add sa ym "rafael_fy" ang user name ko salamat pls specify nyo kung sino kaya pag nag add kau salamat i would love do more conversations with you guys. :)


ill be waiting for madami akong tanong sainyo and friendship nadin hehe

Death Mark October 4, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Overall na po yun ate...since nag umpisa ako sa PPP. Humina na nga lately eh... iilang posts na lng ang nakukuha ko every month... :(

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop October 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

@death mark

hmmmm "ate" hehehe how old are you na?

pchi October 9, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

@hmmm.... Union bank lang pala...

hindi pwede sa ibang banks? landbank kasi atm ko para sa aking tutoring job

as if naman may iwiwithdraw na ako...

but I will take note of what you said

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop October 9, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

@pchi sige :) pero sa naririnig ko sa iba, hindi pa alam ng mga customer support ng ibang banks about paypal

yung union bank pa lang talaga

monstir October 19, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

hello po questio lang regarding sa sinabi mong online banking nag enroll ako 4days from now peru di ko parin ma access account ko online it says there po it will be available in 48 hrs e ano na ngayon. ganon din ba sau dati? help

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop October 19, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

@monstir

la naman akong naging prob. pero about ur prob, u might want to call the union bank call center about it

Anonymous,  January 23, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Hi, I already received my Eon card four days ago but I still can't log in online. Ask ko lang, would you know kung anong address ako pwede magemail so I can get my expuse number.

Thanks! You have a nice blog by the way.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop January 23, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Hi thanks for the comment on my blog. you may call their hotline at 84-186 for Metro Manila (or 8418600 for non-PLDT or if it doesn't).

Anonymous,  March 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

pwede bang maka receive ng money from cards yung eon?? yung kunwari nagbebenta ako online tapos dun ko papabayad through paypal..pwede ba yun? sorry wla po kasi ako alam dito hehe

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop March 2, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

i think puede naman magreceive ng payment sa eon mo, may account number yun, so puede

pero kung gusto mo makasiguro, call union bank's hotline =)

veroniz July 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

hi berry! thanks so much for posting this. i presume unionbank employees are knowledgeable about paypal? kasi, ang ibang banks such as bpi and bdo, ang employees nila mismo doesn't know if they're affiliated with paypal or not..

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop July 23, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

@veronica

hi :) pag tumawag ka sa customer support ng union bank, alam na nila yung about sa paypal. eh mga manager nga ng bdo hindi alam yung sa paypal

Unknown January 30, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

You can also verify your Paypal by using Payoneer mastercard. You can get this card for free. For more info: http://yourownhomebasedincome.blogspot.com/2010/01/step-by-step-guide-to-have-your-own.html

Anonymous,  February 16, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Rather interesting blog you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best wishes

ray,  May 28, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

hi berry...kung matransferko na ang money from paypal to eon card pwede ko ba 2 ma-cash out thru atm machine or over the counter???

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop May 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

hi ray, yea pag natransfer mo from paypal to eon card, puede mo iyon macash out through atm machine, pero baka di puedeng over the counter, since yung eon is amt card sya.

Direct Debit August 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

I have also upgraded my PayPal account to the Premiere and it's full of felicities, most of which i ma really enjoying.

jelmzese August 27, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Thanks for posting this Berryblitz! It's 'berry' nice of you! ^^ I'm planning to get my eon card next week. Do pray I'd be able to access it before I receive my payout. God bless you and everyone here! :)

Unknown January 20, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

hi, i just got my eon card and will have it activated tomorrow. my question is about my name. in my paypal account, my middle initial was not shown. but in my eon card, they placed my middle initial. would it be a problem when i add my eon card to my paypal account. doesn't it say in their website that the name has to be the same in the card and in my account? what do you think? thanks.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop January 21, 2011 at 1:49 AM  

In PayPal, have you filled-up your middle name, if there's any filled for that.

are you talking about the welcome message in your accunt, wherein the welcome message contains only your first and last name.

i think it's okay...

Nico April 13, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Hello this is nico.

I transferred my funds, April 6 then April 13 I got an email saying that my i have "Invalid Bank Account Information" then called customers service then the person I talked to said I need to input my middle name when adding bank in my paypal then I did that and I have to wait for another 6 days :|

But I'm still confused because I linked my eon card to my paypal perfectly and did all the verification. :| Anyone encountred this problem before? do you really need to put your middle name adding bank?

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop April 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

on sensitive transactions and procedures, always use your full name. full name includes everything on your name, including your middle name.

Rafael April 14, 2011 at 12:58 AM  

I just filled my paypal information with my middle initial since it's the one written in my EON card.

I tried withdrawing with wrong bankcode though, they had to charge me with a few amount.

So yeah, be really careful on your paypal bank informations, if you don't wanna delay your withdrawal and getting some extra charges.

Anonymous,  September 18, 2013 at 12:25 AM  

Hi! just want to clarify, sabi kasi sa paypal na dapat match ang paypal name and bank name (for withdrawal), i'm just confused whether to include my middle initial sa 'Bank Name' na textfield, or not. pano nga po ba? kasi sa textfield ng 'Paypal Name' may automatic ng nakalagay na First Name, then Last name na di pede baguhin.

For example, full name ko is Juana Rivero Cruz (reviro is my middle name), tas ang nakalagay sa visa card ko is Juana R Cruz.
ano po dapat ko ilagay sa Paypal Name and sa Bank Name?

ayoko lang po kasi mabawasan ng P250 (kuripot kasi :) ). Sensya bago lang sa paypal. Sana may makabasa pa neto. Thanks in advance. :)

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop September 28, 2013 at 10:11 AM  

sir for your concern, please send a support ticket sa paypal para masagot nila ng maayos


PageRank Checker Submit Your Site Free!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP